About Bull Engineered Products
Bull Engineered Products is a full service, turnkey injection molding source located in Charlotte, North Carolina. From design and rapid prototyping to assembly and delivery, we can manage a complete parts program and work behind the scenes to ensure that the tightest of tolerances are met.
Bull Engineered Products is committed to providing quality parts at a competitive price. We have been an ISO registered company since 2008 and continue to look for ways of improving our business. Our commitment to quality is what makes us a leader in the industry.
- 19,000 Sq. Ft. Facility
- 12 Injection Presses (60-450 Tons)
- Specializing in Tight Tolerance Molding
- Die Cutting
- Ultrasonic Welding
- Pad Printing
- Quality Laboratory
Why do companies even write these? We could write a long, drawn out dissertation about who we are, but that wouldn't be very inspiring or interesting. We'd rather just give you the quick, down and dirty, bulleted facts about Bull Engineered Products:
- Our highest priority is our customers' peace of mind
- We will work side-by-side with your team to provide best solutions
- Bull associates are dedicated to the pursuit of perfect quality
- We are focused on competitive pricing and fast lead times
- American made and proud of it
Ok, so here's the standard fare:
Bull Engineered Products, Inc. is a design, development, and production firm specializing in rubber and plastic products, with a history and ability to take your ideas and turn them into profitable production. Extraordinary care goes into all of our products and services. From 2D and 3D CAD design, SLA and SLS prototyping, to injection molding, we take great pride in serving you with quality and integrity.